Rihanna Opens Up About Chris Brown Abuse To Esquire!

Rihanna was recently awarded Esquire Magazine's Sexiest Woman Alive of 2011, and during her interview, opened up about coming to terms with the horrific physical abuse she suffered at the hands of her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, but also revealed that she harbors no ill-will toward him anymore, because she's moved past the pain and resentment!
She explains:

"It's incredible to see how he pulled out of it the way he did. Even when the world seemed like it was against him, you know? I really like the music he's putting out. I'm a fan of his stuff. I've always been a fan. Obviously, I had some resentment toward him for a while, for obvious reasons. But I've put that behind me. It was taking up too much of my time. It was too much anger. I'm really excited to see the breakthrough he's had in his career. I would never wish anything horrible for him. Never. I never have."