Oh No!!! Sara Leal opens up about her alleged love romp with Ashton Kutcher


Sara Leal opens up about her alleged love romp with Kutcher which is said to have taken place on September 24th at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego, California.

With the date of the supposed cheating scandal taking place on Ashton and wife Demi Moore's sixth wedding anniversary, Leal told, “He just came up and kissed me. I didn’t think it was out of the ordinary… I wasn’t self-conscious about getting naked,” she explained, noting that another woman was also involved in the hot tub tryst.

Noting that Kutcher claimed to be separated from Moore, Sara continued, “He lost his towel and I took my robe off… Then we had sex. He was good… It wasn’t weird or perverted."
Leal, who is a 22-year-old administrative assistant, went on to say that she and Ashton had sex a second time, then claiming that Kutcher told her, “I enjoy things like this because I’m an actor 90 percent of the time and it’s fake. It’s nice to have moments that are real.”

Amidst the allegations, Kutcher and Moore have remained mum, though the two have been spotted together recently on a camping trip and attending Yom Kippur services.