Khloe Kardashian Opens Up About Pregnancy Struggles

It's no secret that Khloe Kardashian has been trying to get pregnant with husband Lamar Odom.
Even after celebrating their two-year anniversary, Khloe has yet to get pregnant.
While co-hosting the Today show with Hoda Kotb, Khloe opened up about her struggles:
"We would love to have kids. It's so hard. I never knew about ovulation and the limited amount of time you have to get pregnant. I never knew about that. No one ever taught me that.
When you have schedules such as ours, it’s really hard to hit that mark. So it’s frustrating, but definitely, I want to have kids."
During the finale of their reality show, Khloe expressed her frustrations to her husband by telling him:
"I'm sorry for snapping at you and being on edge lately but I've been holding a lot of stuff in and trying not to bother you, but I've been freaking out about why I'm not pregnant.
'It's scary [thinking], 'Oh God, what if I physically can't have kids.'"
It's a scary feeling, but never say never! At least Khloe and Lamar can have fun trying!