What You Should Never Say to a Pregnant Woman

Beyonce says being pregnant is the most empowering thing a woman can do.
However, pregnacy can also be the most vulnerable and very emotional time is a woman's life!!
To help knocked up ladies everywhere pregnant blogger, Nour Akkad, composed this list of the top ten rudeass things people have said to her. Though some may be a little funny now, at the time they seemed awful!!
Here are her examples of what you should NEVER tell a pregnant woman:
1. Male stranger: "How many more months do you have left? One or two?"
Me: "I actually have five more months left."
Male stranger: "Oh, are you having twins?"
Me: "Nope, just one."
2. Male work colleague: "Whoa, what are you having… quadruplets?
My Sister: No, just having one."
3. Female friend… Now distant female friend: "I didn't think you were going to be big, but you really are!"
4. Female stranger: "Are you having one or two because your stomach is really big?"
Me: "Just one."
Female stranger trying to redeem herself: "You have a perfect belly, you really do."
5. Female family friend: "Let me see who's bigger, you or my daughter." (Daughter and I are only days apart in our pregnancy).
Female family friend: "Oh no, you're much bigger."
Read the next 5 things…. After The Jump!!

6. Male stranger: Now that's a pregnant woman right there! How far along. You look like you're about to explode!
7. Female cousin on Skype: "Let me see your belly!"
Me: "Okay, here it is!"
Female cousin: "Oh, you don't look that pregnant!"
Me: "Oh my God, thank you! You just made my day."
Female cousin: "Now let me see your sister!" (Sister walks over to computer and shows belly).
Female cousin: "Wow, now you look pregnant!"
8. Female friend: "I didn't even recognize you!"
9. Male distant relative: "How are you doing? Or I should probably start saying how are you two doing?"
Me: "We are good."
Male distant relative: "Are you having twins?"
Me: "No."
Male distant relative: "Are you sure?"
10. Male acquaintance: "Are you pregnant?"
Me: "Yes, how did you know?"
Male acquaintance: "Your face!"
Me: "Oooh."
Male acquaintance:"Is it a boy?"
Me: "Yes! Again, how did you know?"
Male acquaintance: "Again, your face! See when women are pregnant with boys, they tend to lose the femininity in their face."
Me: "Oooh."