By the way she dresses...I dont think she has any business making a clothing line lol

Avril Lavigne’s Abbey Dawn show this past Monday at Style 360 included a whole lot of Kardashians and Jenners.
As we previously mentioned, Kylie Jenner walked the runway while Kendall Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Kris Humprhies and Brody Jenner sat front row.
Reveals Avril of the 14-year-old Kylie:
“She did a really good job. I think she’s adorable. She’s the youngest of all the sisters, and I love her edge.”
As for Avril, it seems her life right now is a bit chaotic but she loves it all. She adds:
“It’s insane. I played a show last night in Milan, I flew here to NYC, I’m here for 4-6 hours, and then I leave and go to Amsterdam and put on a concert when I land. I really wanted to be here. It was really important to me, so it was absolutely worth it. You’ve gotta love what you do, right? I mean, I do music, I have the Avril Lavigne Foundation that I’m working on right now, fragrances. I’m on tour right now. You’ve gotta love what you do, really.”
And as for her involvement with Fashion Week, Lavigne states:
“It’s really exciting. It’s a massive honor to be in NYC for Fashion Week and having a show. It’s cool. I tried to make it a rock show as much as possible, and throw my uptempo songs in and make it casual and comfortable, and not uptight. I would never want a fashion show of mine to be uptight.”